ePrzelewy payments can be processed with Saferpay without much effort. This chapter describes what needs to be considered in this regard.
The handling of ePrzelewy payments with Saferpay requires:
- The corresponding Saferpay eCommerce licence and thus the existence of a valid identification with a username and password for the Saferpay system.
- Availability of at least one active Saferpay terminal via which payment can be carried out and availability of the associated Saferpay TerminalId.
- A valid ePrzelewy contract.
- The Payer.DeliveryAddress.Email-parameter is mandatory and needs to be set, with the initial request, or captured through the respective form.
- ePrzelewy is only available via the PaymentPage flow!
- NotifyUrl: The NotifyUrl is mandatory, in order to avoid missing payment successes. See the Payment Page process for further information!
Attention: For ePrzelewy activation on the Saferpay terminal, please inform our activation service firstname.lastname@example.org about your pRzelewy merchant account ID and the desired currency.