eps is a third party means of payment by the Austrian banks. To process eps via the Saferpay JSON API a few things must be observed.
The handling of eps payments with Saferpay requires:
- A corresponding licence and thus the existence of a valid identification with a username and password for the Saferpay system.
- Availability of at least one active Saferpay terminal via which payment can be carried out and availability of the associated Saferpay TerminalId.
- A valid acceptance agreement for eps must be present.
- eps is only available via the PaymentPage flow!
- NotifyUrl: The NotifyUrl is mandatory, in order to avoid missing payment successes. See the Payment Page process for further information!
For eps activation Saferpay needs:
- Your eps Merchant ID.
- Your eps IBAN.
- Your eps BIC.
- Your eps PIN.
- The Currency your customers will purchase with eps.
- Your Saferpay Customer ID.
- The ID of the Saferpay eCommerce Terminal eps has to be added.
Attention: For eps activation on the Saferpay terminal, please inform our activation service firstname.lastname@example.org about your eps credentials and the desired currency.
Please get in touch with your Austrian banking consultant.